Terms and Conditions for tours
* Please read carefully.
* Understanding the following is mandatory for the tour.
Please be sure to read and agree to the following before applying.
Please make sure that your travel companions are aware of this as well.
Upon participating in the tour planned by Cycling Holiday Tokyo, I agree with the following.
1. Compliance with Instructions: The participants agree to comply with all instructions given by the Organizer's staff during the
2. Alcohol Consumption: The participants agree not to consume alcohol before or during the tour. If any participant is found to have
consumed alcohol, the tour will be canceled and no refund of the tour fee will be given.
3. Helmet Requirement: The participants agree to wear a helmet at all times when riding a bicycle during the tour.
4. Prohibition on Earphones: The participants agree not to wear earphones or headphones while riding a bicycle during the tour.
5. Suspension of Riding: The participants agree to follow instructions to stop riding during the tour if the Organizer's staff
determines it is unsafe to ride due to weather conditions, natural disasters, Participant's physical or mental condition, or the
condition of the gear, including bicycles.
6. Release of Liability: The participants acknowledge and agree that the Organizer is not liable for any fatal accidents, injuries,
or damages caused to the Participant or any third party in connection with the tour, except for liability covered by the casualty
insurance. Participants further agree not to hold the Organizer or any other participants responsible for any such incidents and not
to make any claims or calls for responsibility against them.
＊Service included in the tour fee.
Guiding and insurance.
Wear your helmet. It is Tokyo city regulation, and is effort obligation.
It is against Road Traffic Law to ride a bicycle when you are intoxicated.
Do not drink alcohol before and through the tour.
If you are already drinking alcohol at the time of the meeting, you can not participate.
You can not receive a full refund either.
The insurance offers those compensations below. And please understand that in any accidents, Cycling Holiday Tokyo will not cover more than insurance offer.
【Insurance for Cycling Holiday Tokyo tour participants.】
Following insurance amount (maximum) will be paid for the damage from unforeseen accidents during the tour.
Resulting in Death or Incapacity : 1,000,000 JPY/ per person.
Injury treatment costs :
ambulatory health care (delivery) 3,000 JPY / per day *Maximum limit 90 days
liability : 30,000,000 JPY / per person(actual cost).
*Please approve that every insurance amount will only be paid for the hospitalization/attending hospitals within Japan.
＊Photos taken during the tour
The photos taken by our staff during the tour may be uploaded to our website and SNS, and printed in our brochure and magazines.
Please let us know in advance if you do not wish to be publicized.
Tokyo Cycling Holiday is working hard protecting your personal informations. Your informations provided to us upon your registrations will be only be used for emergency contact during the tour, applying insurance, booking for hotels and transportations. Also, the participant list will made and handed in tour when needed having precondition of keeping all the privacies, but there will be no other chances of leaking informations to third party.
In the case of cancellation by the customer reason:
cancel on the day before tour = 50% of the tour charge
cancel on the day of the tour = 100% of the tour charge
＊TOUR CONDITIONS for Cycling Holiday Tokyo(Kaze Culture Club Co., Ltd.)
(1) Clients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
(2) Cycling Holiday Tokyo(Kaze Culture Club Co., Ltd.) may refuse an application if any one of the client’s age, qualifications, skills or other conditions do not conform to those designated for tours aimed at specific customer categories or purposes.
(3) Independent activities for reasons of the client’s own choosing shall not be arranged by Cycling Holiday Tokyo(Kaze Culture Club Co., Ltd.) during the tour. However, Cycling Holiday Tokyo(Kaze Culture Club Co., Ltd.) may, depending on the tour course, arrange such activities under separate conditions.
(4) Cycling Holiday Tokyo(Kaze Culture Club Co., Ltd.) may refuse client participation if it determines that he or she threatens to embarrass, inconvenience or interfere with the collective activities of tour participants.
(5) Cycling Holiday Tokyo(Kaze Culture Club Co., Ltd.) may also refuse client participation for the tour operational reasons.